Your boarding pass for a flying career
Up to 100%On Course Fee
Rajasthan Centre of Advanced Technology (R-CAT), an initiative of Govt. of Rajasthan, offering training and global certification programs in emerging technologies, under IT/ITES arena leading towards better employment and minimizing industry skill gaps for future ready workforce for the youth of the state.
Scholarship upto 100% on Course Fee - Get trained & certified with global certification
Any degree/diploma from a state-recognized college/university with an average of at least 65% marks.
Jan Aadhaar/ Domicile of Rajasthan and college ID card
Currently not employed
Age above 18 years..
Registration Start Date
12th December 2023
Registration Closing Date
5th March 2024
10th March 2024
Offered courses for scholarship
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The scholarships are accessible to Indian nationals who are residents of the state of Rajasthan.
- He or she must have a Jan-Aadhar card. Certification Courses would be conducted at R-CAT Campus, Jaipur, Students should maintain proper attendance in Sessions.
- These scholarships will be awarded solely for the study of all recognised certification programmes pursued by R-CAT students.
- The applicant should be more than 18 years of age.
- Any degree/diploma from a state-recognized college/university with an average of at least 65% marks.
- Not employed in a full-time position The given Sponsoring/scholarship covers just the training and certification price; no other fees or costs, such as lodging and boarding, training and learning materials, etc., are covered.
- In order to be eligible for the benefits, the candidate must provide all required paperwork.
- If an applicant meets the criteria outlined above, he or she will be needed to go through counselling, document verification, and other procedures.
- A student can only receive a scholarship from one category at a time.
- The institute’s judgement on all aspects of scholarships and concessions at Rajasthan Centre of Advanced Technology, Jaipur Campus is final and cannot be challenged.
- If the student is discovered to be in any disciplinary situation, the institute reserves the right to terminate the scholarship at any moment.